NAMI Capital Region NY programs are almost always FREE. Brochures and electronic downloads are also free. Donations are welcome but our priority is helping others so they do not go through some of the problems that we have.
- Family Support Group – Support for family members of those with mental illness
- Family to Family – 12 week course for family and loved ones of those living with mental illness
- Homefront – 6 week course for family and loved ones of vets living with mental illness
- Basics – 6 week course for parents and primary caregivers of children with mental illness
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for adults living with mental illness.
- Peer to Peer – 6 week course given by peers to peers on mental illness
- Hearts and Minds – educational program available through NAMI for individuals living with mental illness looking to improve all areas of their lives.
- Faithnet –
- In Our Own Voice – 90 minute presentation by a consumer showing how they have
progressed through acceptance, treatment, coping skills and to
successes, hopes and dreams
For more information you can contact NAMI Capital Region NY at 518-588-6949 or email at email@example.com.